The files found in this folder are related to the project
being undertaken in Bella Coola by the Proponents.
No Cents Holdings did have an ownership and management role in this project
up until spring 2002. Some of the early reports which focus on the
Sutlej Point site were completed with their assistance.
- ArchaeologicalAssessmentlow.pdf ( bytes) is the Archaeological Assessment for DL33, DL444, and Nusatsum conducted by Central Coast Heritage.
- BC_Map_BellaCoola.gif ( bytes) is a base image of BC with Bella Coola plotted
- CentralCoastRegDist45MAP.pdf ( bytes) is an outline map of the Central Coast Regional District
- EAO_prepguide_cert.pdf ( bytes) is the Environmental Assessment Office guide "Guidelines For Preparation Of An Application For A Project Approval Certificate"
- jensenplans.pdf ( bytes) is a copy of preliminary port plans prepared by Engineers ...
also included in midcoastaquaticsreport.pdf
- port_jensen_Aug99.pdf ( bytes) Copy of preliminary port design report prepared by Villholth Jensen & Associates
- midcoastaquaticsreport.pdf ( bytes) is the report prepared by MidCoast Aquatics on the foreshore habitat.
- sitephotos.pdf ( bytes) are site photographs ... also incl. in midcoastaquaticsreport.pdf
- Design_SedimentPonds.pdf ( bytes) BC Government : Guidelines for Assessing the Design, Size and Operation of Sedimentation Ponds Used in Mining
- ballastwater_guidelines0900.pdf ( bytes) Guidelines For The Control Of Ballast Water - September 01, 2000 Final. See also on-line version on Transport Canada's www site at
http://www.tc.gc.ca/MarineSafety/ ... ( off-site link ) - Discharge From Ships In Waters Under Canadian Jurisdiction - Ballast Water Working Group of the Canadian Marine Advisory Council
- http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/ ... ( off-site link ) - Review of current practices to reduce the risk of introducing non-indigenous species into Pacific region via ballast water.
- http://www.dfo-mpo.gc.ca/ ... ( off-site link ) - Effects of sediments on fish and their habitat.
The Adobe Acrobat reader is necessary to view/print these files.
Find it at http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep.html
if you dont have it ... (Free download)
The Project Team.